The assets explorer can be used to manage all the information regarding meters easily, quickly and in a structured manner. Assets are displayed according to a tree structure, along with its locations. You can perform the following tasks in the assets explorer:
- Create, update or duplicate assets;
- Create, update or duplicate locations;
- Report down time for assets and locations.
To access these options, select the desired element from the assets tree and open the context menu. In the assets explorer you can also view several pieces of information regarding the assets and locations using the 4 tabs available:
- Preventive Maintenance;
To access the assets explorer follow these steps:
- Access All Tasks Menu | Assets | Assets Explorer. The assets explorer is displayed;
- Select any desired location or asset. You can also select other restrictions such as Brand, Model or Family;
- Press “Refresh“;
- The assets and locations tree structure is displayed on the left side of the screen and a grid with history information regarding assets and locations on the right.