Configuring the company parameters is a critical step to ensure that the integration will work.
To access this option, select ERP Administrator | Company | Valuekeep Integrator | Company Parameters. The configuration has two sections:
- General – whose purpose is activating the service and configuring the webAPI’s location;
- Active – which indicates whether the integration is active or not in the PRIMAVERA ERP;
- Web API – where you can see the webAPI’s location on the web (example: http://localhost/Vakuekeep_WebAPI/api);
- Organization – name of the organization where data is to be integrated;
- Authentication – indicates the login and password of the ERP integrating user.