In the Valuekeep solution, the management of entities is centralized. Among other possible attributes, entities can be classified as an Employee.
To create an employee, select All Tasks Menu | Cooperative Operations | Entities | Entities
- From the upper part of the list, select “Create new record“;
- Fill in the Entity, Search Term and Name fields;
- In the entity characterization, check the “Is Employee” option;
- In the Employee tab, specify whether this is an internal employee;
- If the employee is external, you can specify the associated Supplier;
- Press the “Create” button.
Assign Add-ons to Employees
To assign an employee with an add-on, follow these steps on the employee creation/editing file:
- Access the Add-ons tab;
- Add the desired add-ons from the grid displayed;
- Save the employee.