When integrating Valuekeep with the ERP, there are two flows for reporting material consumption:
- Internal request required
- you can only report consumptions and consumptions under contract when the contract manages stock if there is an internal request associated with the work order;
- Internal request not required
- you can report consumption and consumption under contract when the contract manages stock without an internal request.
To integrate consumptions/consumptions under contract with stock management without internal request, follow these steps:
- Access Configuration Tables | Work Orders | Work Order Types;
- Select the type of work order for which you want report consumptions without the requirement of an internal request;
- Enable the “Must not emit stock issue” option.