How to plan work for one or more technicians?
You can now have a broader overview of the work to be done thanks to the new “Valuekeep Planner” Add on. To use it, simply access your valuekeep/planner.
Ex: galaxy.valuekeep.com/planner or universe.valuekeep.com/planner. If you use a local installation, the address will be: serverip/valuekeep/planner
With this new feature you can plan the work of technicians for whom you are responsible on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
To streamline the assignment/analyzing of work to be done, you can also apply several filters according to the information you need to view.
If your session ends, a message will be displayed indicating that the session has expired, and you will be redirected to the login screen.
How to filter the displayed data?
You can use the following filters on the data displayed in the calendar:
- Work Center: filters information based on the work centers for which the logged-in user is responsible.
- Technician: filters the information based on the selected technicians from the work centers for which the logged-in user is responsible.
- Status: filters the information based on the selected technicians from the work centers for which the logged-in user is responsible.
After selecting the desired filters, click “Apply”.
How to check the WO's information?
Clicking on the desired WO will trigger a pop-up window displaying that WO’s information.
The following fields will be displayed:
- Object: Asset or location and corresponding description.
- Cost center.
- Expected Execution Date.
How to assign work to technicians?
You can assign work to technicians by using “drag & drop” with one of the following methods:
– Drag a WO from the first line. This row displays work orders that can be assigned but are not assigned to any technician.
– Drag a WO assigned to a technician. Using this method allows you to “Move” or “Copy”.
By “moving” a WO, it will be unassigned from the previous technician and assigned to the target one. If you “copy” it, the WO will also be assigned to target technician.
You can also change the expected date of execution, which will be changed for all technicians assigned to this WO.
What views can I use?
You can use one of the following views to plan your work, depending on the required level of specificity:
- Daily: By default, this view will be displayed on the current day with 30 minute intervals.
- Weekly: This view displays the full week with 1-hour intervals.
- Monthly: This view does not allow assigning work orders. It does, however, show an overview of the selected current month and you can “Move” and “Copy” work orders like in other views.