To ensure the integration works properly, it is necessary to install and configure both ERP PRIMAVERA and Valuekeep.
On the ERP's side, it is necessary to install the Valuekeep Integrator module. After installing it, follow these steps:
- Access the PRIMAVERA ERP's Administrator;
- Select the company and add the Valuekeep Integrator module;
- Configuring the module.
To configure the Valuekeep Integrator module, login in the ERP's Administrator as an administrator by activating the "run as administrator" option. In Valuekeep, the configuration depends on the type of installation:
To activate the integration of Valuekeep on-premises with ERP PRIMAVERA, integration must be activated in the "Valuekeep Instance Manager". The activation can be performed on the first installation or on an update.
- First installation – when configuring Valuekeep through the "Valuekeep Instance Manager" there is a screen named "Configure Integration". On this screen, activate the Enable Integration option;
- Update – when configuring Valuekeep through the "Valuekeep Instance Manager" select the "Configure Integration" option. On the screen, activate the Enable Integration option;
- Cloud – it is necessary to access the portal, the online store, and subscribe to the Valuekeep Integrator module. The subscription is asynchronous. When completed, the user will receive an email.