The monitorings explorer can be used to manage all the information regarding monitorings easily, quickly and in a structured manner. Monitorings are displayed according to a tree structure, along with its locations and assets, making it easy to identify which asset or location is associated with the monitoring. You can perform the following tasks in the monitorings explorer:
- Create, update or remove monitorings;
- Report, import or remove monitoring values.
To access these options, select the desired element from the monitorings tree and open the context menu. From the monitorings explorer you can also view history information regarding monitoring values. To access the monitorings explorer follow these steps:
- Access All Tasks Menu | Assets | Monitorings Explorer. The monitorings explorer is displayed;
- Select any desired location or asset. You can also select other restrictions such as Brand, Model or Family;
- Press “Refresh“;
- The monitorings tree structure is displayed on the left side of the screen and a grid with history information regarding monitor values on the right.