The batch opening of preventive maintenance events was designed to allow for opening Work Orders (WOs) simultaneously for a set of occurrences.
In order to batch open WOs for preventive maintenance occurrence, perform the following steps:
- Access the operation under Maintenance | Utilities | Preventive Maintenance | Preventive Maintenance Events Batch Management;
- You can set the following filters optionally:
- Preventive maintenance, work center and date interval. Only the preventive maintenances in the "Approved" state and the work centers the authenticated user is responsible for are displayed;
- Location, asset or route;
- Apply. The grid is loaded with the active occurrences which still do not have a WO and which correspond to the filters selected, for the work centers the authenticated user is responsible for;
- Select the issues to create or open WOs;
- If you want to print, select the printing template and activate the Print column in each of the WOs to be created;
- Optionally, you can change the expected date of the selected issues;
- In option "Work Order" choose the state in which WOs will be opened. You can only select states configured for allowing creation based on events;
If the expected date changes, the preventive maintenance occurrence date will be changed to the new date.
A work order is created for each event selected, using the event's expected date and the selected state.
If you selected at least one WO for printing, the report with the selected WOs will be displayed.