Valuekeep informs that:
Version 2.64 of your maintenance management solution will be released on 03/24/2018 including the following new features:
New standard work order analysis reports – developed using the Report Designer, which allows you to quickly and easily customize them as needed.
- Operational Work Report
- Work Records Report
Valuekeep Analytics – a new dashboard add-on and maintenance KPIs in compliance with the EN 15341:2007 standard – rendered using MS Power BI, which makes it easy to filter and interact the information displayed:
- Asset management
- Work management
- Cost management
- Spare parts management
- Ability to assign employees to an issue when it is approved and when a work order is created under the “waiting for Approval” or “Approved” states
- New fields in the location file: address, telephone number, latitude and longitude
- Ability to add the email specified in the company file automatically when notifications are sent
Version 2.64 of your mobile solution will be released on 03/27/2018 including the following features:
- When users create issues or work orders, only the assets or locations to which they have access are available now.
- Work orders generated from an issue, preventive maintenance or failure inherit the same attachments and comments as the original records.
- Technicians now have the ability to create failures in the Work Report module.
- The dashboard displayed in the Work Management module now includes new information filters.