Valuekeep informs that the following features will be made available with version 2.72, which will be released on 01/09/2018:
Maintenance Management Solution
- Automatic creation of work orders from issues: work orders can now be created automatically from issues without the user having to select the “Create work order” option.
- Setting the default value when classifying tasks: There is now a default value for task classifications. When technicians classify tasks in the backoffice, they can select “Apply to all” to use the default classification for all tasks.
- Quick classification of checklist task types in a work order: In the costs reporting screen there is now an “Apply to all” option, which means that technicians can classify a task and then extend that classification to all tasks.
- Asset Management Module
- Changing asset locations
- Reporting down time on a location or asset without associating it with a work order
- Work Report Module
- Reporting down time on a location or asset associated with a work order
- Viewing work that needs to be done using the localization on Google Maps
- Work Management Module
- Unassigning a work order from one or more technicians
- Assigning and Unassigning one or more technicians from maintenance plans associated with the work order
- Changing the expected date of a preventive maintenance event