Valuekeep informs that the following features will be made available with version 2.73, which will be released on 29/09:
Maintenance Management Solution
- Batch changes of assets for a location, employee, customer or supplier: assets can now be in a physical location, at a supplier’s for repair or under the care of a customer or employee if that asset is a vehicle. This feature allows the person in charge of managing assets to always know the location of assets;
- Batch assignment with the ability to filter by customer, supplier and cost center: there are new filters on the batch assignment screen to help maintenance managers distribute work to the team;
- Maintenance managers now have a list of the locations where technicians were when they synced data from Valuekeep Mobile into the backoffice.
- Consent for retrieving user/technician location: Technicians can now specify whether they authorize Valuekeep Mobile to record their GPS coordinates when they perform synchronizations
- Activating and deactivating customer and technician signature records when issuing the work order report
- Work Report Module
- Print the work order report with the technician and customer’s signatures: technicians can now print the work order map with or without signatures to deliver to the customer after performing the job.
- Work Management Module
- View the location of technicians through Google Maps: maintenance managers can now view a graphic display of their technicians’ last position, as long as they authorize their GPS coordinates to be recorded.
The mobile solution features mentioned require version 2.73 of the Maintenance Management solution