Reporting failures allows for entering into the system failures related to assets, for a subsequent monitoring and handling by maintenance. To create a failure, select the Maintenance | Failures | Failures option:
- From the upper part of the list, select "Create new record";
- Fill in the failure date and description;
- Select the work order associated with the failure;
- In the case of a WO for an asset route, enter the asset associated with the failure.
- If applicable, perform the typification of the failure by adding rows, which is done by right clicking in the "Typification" tab, and filling in the symptom, cause and action;
- Press the "Create" button.
How to change the creation date for a failure?
To change the creation date for a failure, you need to use the Date field on the failure’s screen. Besides, you can only change this date if the failure does not have an associated issue.