Creating types of validation is a fundamental step of configuring Tasks of the Checklist type.
You can create a Validation Type using the following option:
- Maintenance | Configurations | Maintenance Plans | Validation Types
After opening the validation types list, follow these steps:
- On the list, press the “Create new record” button. A new tab named “Create Validation Type” will open in the work area.
- Enter the validation type data.
- Validation Type
- Validation Type response options
- From the list, press the “Add New Line” button.
- Enter the details
- Remarks Required
- Allows you to specify if the Remarks field in tasks is required by selecting this option.
- Is Default
- Allows you to set a value as default.
When you finish entering the validation type data, press the “Create” button to save the information. Please note that all the data marked with “*” are required.